Be prepared for a head rush of nostalgia…
- Remember when the saying ‘I know you are, but what am I‘ was used against all insults and it worked.
- Gel pens were once cool.
- So were blo pens!
- There was a time in our childhood when jelly shoes were ultra cool. (I had silver glitter heels)
- You were either a Pokemon or a Digimon fan – Rarely both!
- You had tons of Polly Pockets when you were little and you got angry when you lost Polly.
- You loved shows like “That’s so raven!” and “Lizzie Mcguire”
- You loved Fresh Prince!
- You loved watching looney tunes cartoons on a Saturday
- You had or remember tamogotchi’s.
- The Adams Family
- Malcolm In The Middle
- All shops sold Push Pops or Ring Pops
- If you had a Glow Worm Teddy (I had two!)
- You remember watching Little Bear (One of my all time favourites) & Rupert.
- You loved to spend ages outside making up imaginary games and having adventures climbing tree’s.
- The days when the only thing you used on your computer was the paint application.
- You had a furby.
- Video’s were still cool to watch.
- When you had to roll the window down on your car.
- You had a CD player.
Well hope you enjoyed a blast from the past 🙂