I’ve seen a lot of these question posts around and I thought I would take a crack at it as it’s an excellent way to get to know someone more! I couldn’t find one online that I liked enough to do & I prefer to make up my own questions most of the time, so I thought up my own questions gathered from online and my imagination and put it in a little blog post! 🙂
- Hair style? – Mid length straight hair with a side fringe.
- Make-up style? – Natural/minimal
- Favourite colour? – Green
- Favourite food? – That’s super hard! Lasagne & Garlic bread I’d have to say right now
- Reading? – I love it!
- Smoke? – Nope
- Drink? – Not really, I rarely ever drink (surprising for a student I know)
- Restaurants or Bars? – Restaurants = food! 🙂
- Favourite animal? – Great White Shark
- Cats or Dogs? – Dogs! I wish I had a puppy 😦
- Twitter or Facebook? – Both?
- Hobbies? – Blogging, reading, gaming, watching movies etc etc…
- Fears? – Spiders, the dark (sometimes!), creepy people.
- Starter or dessert? – Dessert I love cake in general 🙂
- An accomplishment this year so far? – Made new blogging friends & started blogging more!
So that was 15 little questions I made up to give you all more insight into what kind of person I am, hope you enjoyed it and if you feel like doing it too then go for it! Let me know if you do, so I can check out yours. Thank you for reading 🙂