I’ve seen a lot of these question posts around and I thought I would take a crack at it as it’s an excellent way to get to know someone more! I couldn’t find one online that I liked enough to do & I prefer to make up my own questions most of the time, so I thought up my own questions gathered from online and my imagination and put it in a little blog post! 🙂
- Hair style? – Mid length straight hair with a side fringe.
- Make-up style? – Natural/minimal
- Favourite colour? – Green
- Favourite food? – That’s super hard! Lasagne & Garlic bread I’d have to say right now
- Reading? – I love it!
- Smoke? – Nope
- Drink? – Not really, I rarely ever drink (surprising for a student I know)
- Restaurants or Bars? – Restaurants = food! 🙂
- Favourite animal? – Great White Shark
- Cats or Dogs? – Dogs! I wish I had a puppy 😦
- Twitter or Facebook? – Both?
- Hobbies? – Blogging, reading, gaming, watching movies etc etc…
- Fears? – Spiders, the dark (sometimes!), creepy people.
- Starter or dessert? – Dessert I love cake in general 🙂
- An accomplishment this year so far? – Made new blogging friends & started blogging more!
So that was 15 little questions I made up to give you all more insight into what kind of person I am, hope you enjoyed it and if you feel like doing it too then go for it! Let me know if you do, so I can check out yours. Thank you for reading 🙂
Apologies for not posting yesterday I am actually two days behind on posting because I have had an awful migraine lately, if you’ve had one you’ll understand why I couldn’t post because of the excruciating pain! However here is my day 10 photo challenge and also my day 11 as well!
The first is a doodle of myself drawn by me of course 🙂 and the second is a picture of my handwriting from my coursework 🙂
I just want to firstly say a massive thank you to the recent new followers, the followers who have been there from the beginning and the ones who joined along the way! Your support for my growing blog has been immense and I am so grateful there are people who appreciate what I write & enjoy looking at my blog 🙂
I have received many comments over the past few days and they have all been so lovely! So thank you and please keep it up because I love to hear what you all think and if you’re enjoying it 🙂
Anyway moving on! Yesterday was day 3 of the photo challenge, I didn’t get to upload this yesterday because for some reason my WordPress wouldn’t load! But success because today it did and I am here writing this post! 🙂 So choosing something that represents technology was tough because I didn’t want to go for the cliche things but after much deliberation I decided that the best photo is my iPhone background.
My iPhone is something I use everyday, I think to me it represents that technology has come so far considering the past that now everyone can have a piece of a growing industry themselves, not only this but I think it represents the amount of people that are technologically advanced nowadays and the growth in consumerism.
Well hope you enjoyed my 3rd photo, day 4 will be up tonight and it’s a pet/animal!
So I saw an interesting question quite a lot of people have posed and it’s would 8 year old me be proud of me right now at this point in my life if they could see me? So I thought I’d find my own answer to this because no one else can answer this for me obviously 🙂
When I was 8 I wanted to be a baker with my dad, a gymnast, a ballerina, an army cadet, a teacher and a vet just to name a few but you name it I have probably wanted to be that profession once in my younger years.
But how did it all turn out so far? Well I believe that if 8 year old me could see me now, they would be proud and there’s many reasons for this…
1. I’m at university, something which I always looked up to my siblings for and I knew since I was little I wanted to go to university to get a degree and the job I always wanted.
2. I have met someone who I think the world of and they think the world of me back! When I was little I would think about meeting someone significant and falling in love like it was in the movies I’d watch and books I’d read. 8 year old me never really believed in fate or even knew it existed but I can say in my opinion that now I know it exists and I think little me would be proud of this discovery.
3. I have travelled and intend to travel to many other countries. When I was little I dreamed about travelling to all the different countries, spinning my globe and pinning my finger on a random place when it stopped spinning was something I loved doing! (Although most of the time my finger ended up pointing to the middle of the Atlantic Ocean!)
4. I have finally gained the confidence boost I needed, when I was in primary school and also a part of secondary school I was called “Mary mouse” because I was so quiet and I was scared of everything! But now that part of me seems like a distant memory 🙂
5. In general I’d say I have come a long way, I have learnt a lot, experienced a lot and just overcome obstacles and such which 8 year old me never would have even realised existed. Along with this 8 year old me would’ve been happy to know that my little family back then has now expanded and I am an auntie to 5 lovely children as well as being a godmother and having a closer relationship with all my siblings and parents among other achievements 🙂
So my answer is probably yes 8 year old me would be proud of me if they could see me now because I’m exactly where I want to be in life at the moment, working towards what I want and growing up twelve years on I have gained a lot.
I do have a picture of me at 8 but I won’t post it because it’s too cringy! but thank you for reading, feel free to follow or like 🙂
So I haven’t really wrote a blog post in quite a while and that’s down to a lot of factors like university and also my inability to work out where I want my blog to go from here (Sigh). Many of you may know that I started blogging back around April last year and it is something I quite enjoy doing, I have gained some lovely followers and on top of that I find blogging to be quite fun! But this year I would like my blog to go in a different direction, before my blog was about fashion, beauty and such but now I would really like to move to an all round blog where I do not have to just post one specific genre of posts and I get to post about everything and anything from places I may travel, food I cook or try, life goals and inspirations, general chit chat and everything else you can think of because I think it will be quite a good boost for my blog and myself to be able to feel free to write about anything I like and that’s what blogging is about in the end 🙂
So this post is just to let you all know, I wont strictly be a fashion/beauty blog anymore although I will still do some fashion and beauty inspired posts among many others that are to come 🙂
I hope you all stick around to see this year with me!
Procrastination? Something that many students in years 10, 11, A levels and all the way to University will either proudly admit to doing or live in denial about doing it and actually do it. It’s so easy to forget you have to revise for GCSE’s or hand in a 2000 word essay on your last lecture the next morning but we all do it at some point right? I always find myself watching episodes of Hollyoaks or Eastenders, painting my nails, tweeting or scanning Facebook and then being like ‘CRAP!’ when I remember the list of tasks I have to complete, So! I am trying hard to not procrastinate this last semester of my first year of University – Not going as well as planned.
Anyway today I overslept but I didn’t mind because I had no lectures/seminars (Phew!) woke up around 4:30pm (Terrible I know but makes a change from getting up at the crack of dawn) and me and my partner decided we would go to the cinema and see Scary Movie 5, when we got to the city centre we grabbed some dinner at Nando’s in the new Trinity centre, give me chicken strip wraps with mayo and chips from Nando’s anyday! (Hold the chilli jam, I’m not a fan). We then ran in the rain to the cinema which was just down the road and got our tickets and some Ben & Jerry’s core ice cream, for anyone who doesn’t know what a Ben and Jerry’s core ice cream is it’s basically where they let you choose two flavours of ice cream then add toffee or chocolate sauce, whipped cream and chocolate drops on top…I know sounds like a sugar overload right? 🙂 Anyway Scary Movie 5 was alright, not amazing but still quite funny so go watch if that’s your sort of film!
One thing I love about sharing flats in halls at University is the fact you can pull pranks and no one will know it was you when there’s 4 or 5 other suspects as well haha! So when we got in we took all the kitchen chairs and in the hallway in awkward positions so people couldn’t get past, little childish but was fun. I can’t wait for second year though when we have our on apartment! Plus It’ll be nice to start the year fresh 🙂
Anyway hope you’re all okay! Like and follow 🙂 (Photos below!)