Make up – We all love it, hate it, wear it, try it, have loads of it or none of it! So I was taking a look through my make up bag and decided that I was going to do a post on the Pro’s and Con’s of both liquid eyeliner and pencil eyeliner because it seems people prefer one or the other! Hope you enjoy 🙂
- Some people find it very easy to apply.
- The brush is thinner making it very precise.
- It stands out much more compared to pencil.
- Liquid is sometimes easier to get off when your taking your make up off.
- Tends to last longer compared to pencil eyeliner.
- Others tend to find it much harder to apply thus making a mess over their eyelids and such.
- It can sometimes run into your eye if you do it to close the the corners or if you do it wrong.
- It can be hard to master ‘the flick’.
- Smudges very easily especially if you do not let it dry completely.
- Gives a more natural softer look.
- Some make up lovers say it is easier to apply.
- Lasts longer than other eyeliners with regards to shelf life.
- Doesn’t dry out.
- You have to sharpen the pencil every so often.
- It can sometimes hurt during the application process on the eyelid if the pencil is too sharp or too blunt.
- It wears off and does not last as long as liquid eyeliner.
- Can be affected by heat and cause a smudging effect around the eyelids.
So I hope this helps somewhat for anyone looking for some advice about pencil or liquid eyeliner, at the end of the day it is narrowed down to personal preference and choice.