So a BIG thank you to Carlie because she kindly nominated my blog for a Liebster award! I have never really understood or known much about the Liebster award and this is a great privileged to be nominated! All I know about the Liebster award is that it is an award passed around by bloggers who in turn nominate their favourite bloggers and blogs to answer questions and then nominate others, this helps everyone get to know more about each other and shows a mass of support and promotes others blogs as well as your own.
So this is the requirements for this Liebster award:
- The chosen nominee gives 11 facts about themselves
- Answer the questions given to them by their nominator which in my case is Carlie!
- Link back to the person who nominated them again in my case that’s Carlie 🙂
- Nominate 11 blogs they love with under 200 followers & give them 11 questions made up by you and let them know you have given them the award as well 🙂
So let’s begin! 11 facts about me:
- I have a double jointed thumb! Gross to some but I find it cool because it gives me an advantage when playing thumb wars!
- When I listen to my iPod I like to change the song always before it ends, I’m just a little impatient.
- I once dyed my hair orange by accident, trying to achieve blonde. Safe to say I am happy being brunette still.
- My favourite animal is a Great White Shark!
- I have two tattoos at the moment, a medium sized cross on the left side of my back and a little Chinese symbol on the right side of my back.
- I once had pierced ears when I was like 10, I had unicorn earrings and my ears had an allergic reaction leading to me having to take them out and my piercing holes closed up and I have never had my ears pierced since.
- I love cheese, I think it’s brilliant!
- I completed Grand Theft Auto 5 in just about 4 days, I got very little sleep but it was worth it.
- I love volunteering and taking an interest in ways I can help people, animals and such because it makes me feel happy 🙂
- I love my writing to look neat, if it doesn’t I will re-write everything until it looks presentable.
- My favourite flower is a daffodil, but because they are only available a certain time of year I also love roses as well.
So that is 11 facts about myself, now onto the 11 questions Carlie asked!…
1) Sum up your blog in one sentence – Positive
2) What is the funniest selfie you’ve ever taken? (bonus points for putting it up!) – Probably this one….
3) Favourite skincare Brand? – I’d have to say either Clearasil or Nivea.
4) What do you order from a coffee shop? – A cup of tea and a muffin 🙂
5) What languages do you speak? – Basic and I mean basic Japanese, French, Spanish.
6) What’s your favourite movie? – I have to many favourite movies!
7) If you could meet one blogger face to face, who would it be and why?- I’d love to meet all the bloggers that have supported me and my blog face to face because they’re all so lovely.
8) When putting make up on, what do you generally play up? (eyeliner? bright lipstick?) – I tend to generally concentrate more on my eyes, so eye shadow and mascara!
9) What is your go to food of choice? – Lasagne with garlic bread!
10) In any given week, how many ways would you say you style your hair? – I’d say dependent on weather, at least 3 or 4.
11) What has been your most rewarding experience so far? – My most rewarding experience so far would be both my blog and also helping out with charity work in various places.
So now onto my questions for my nominees! >>>
- Name someone who inspires you (Famous/non famous)?
- What’s your favourite colour and why?
- Do you have a blogger you are exceptionally close to and how did you start becoming so close?
- Favourite season of year?
- If you could go back to any period of time in the past where would you go and why?
- Something you hate?
- Something you have learned from blogging?
- Favourite type of film?
- How long do you spend blogging each week?
- Most prized possession?
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE NOMINEES!
- Kelly at Daydreams & Dasiychains
- Amy at Amyloo’s world
- Alice-may at alice-maypurkiss
- Harriet at thebeautyswatch
- Etta at Etta’s Threads
- Denise at Pretty Petite Poppy
- Jenny at fashionfromafield
- Trina at trinawears
- Molly at lyonsnotes
- Heidi at Blush & Belle
- Amita at Through The Iphone Glass, and What Amita Found There
Thank you once again Carlie for nominating me! I loved joining in and I hope the girls I nominated enjoy it just as much! 🙂