I love reading and if you are a fellow book worm then you will love it just as much as me! When it comes to reading, I love to read books that make me think or interest me so deeply that I have trouble putting it down because to me they’re the best kind! 🙂 Going along with that line of thought, I thought that I would compile a mini list of the 5 books I want to read right now and here it goes…
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak – I saw the original book a few years ago and to be honest the cover looked a little scary and I will show you why, so the cover I saw was similar to this (posted below) and it was a little girl dancing/holding hands with death (Pretty scary right!) I know you should never judge a book by its cover but this was an exception because it spooked me haha! but now I am older (20 to be exact) I can handle the book, because the trailer to the film looks pretty amazing so my expectations for the book are high.
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern – I do not know much about this book however the cover is enough to make me want to read it, it’s so appealing and enchanting. I’ve also seen a lot of bloggers review this book and give it good ratings so fingers crossed!
- Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer by Katie Alender – This is another book I know very little about however after reading the blurb and some reviews on it on Good Reads website I can see that this may be an interesting read.
- Go Down Together: The True, Untold Story of Bonnie and Clyde by Jeff Guinn – I am a bit of a history nerd, not massively but I have certain aspects of history that I really find interesting like pirates, 19th Century, medicine and of course crime and under that category falls Bonnie and Clyde. I have done lots of research and reading online but there are so many stories and tales and I think this book would be an interesting read.
- The Midwife’s Apprentice by Karen Cushman – I found this book whilst searching the Good Reads website and the title firstly grabbed me, I love books that are like biographies or accounts from a persons perspective and I am interested in medicine and healthcare like I already said (I want to be a nurse anyway haha) and reading about a midwife’s apprentice in medieval England.
So I hope you enjoyed my little list of what I am hoping to read soon, if there are any books you’d like to recommend then please comment and let me know 🙂