A while ago (roughly 2 years ago) I started writing a bucket list of things I want to do, being ambitious and someone who loves new things and adventures my list has some pretty crazy things on it, but also some very cool easy going things that I wanted to do and try as well! My list is phenomenally long going into the hundreds so I thought I’d share 15 random things that are on it! 🙂
- Swim with sharks – I genuinely really want to do this more than anything, I love sharks they’re my favourite animal and I know an incredible useless amount of knowledge on them as well but I think they’re great because they’re fierce and beautiful at the same time. I think to start with I want to swim with sharks in an aquarium as I’m quite scared of the sea, but if I get over that fear then I’d like to swim with some different types of shark in the ocean as well, maybe Black tip reef sharks and whale sharks 🙂
- Ride on an Elephant – I would love to ride on an Elephant, they’re so big and quite cute and I’d love to have a photo taken with one!
- Go Skydiving – It would be undeniably scary but that’s part of the thrill I guess, plus you’d see some killer views on the way down which would be something unforgettable!
- See Northern Lights – I know lots of people who want to do this as well, I think this would be amazing and a beautiful experience which I’d treasure.
- Make 1000 Origami Cranes – There is a Japanese legend that whoever makes 1000 origami cranes will be granted a wish, this is something I’d love to do as I learnt how to make origami cranes really well, its just it would take a crazy amount of time!
- Experience Holi or a colour festival – Holi is a festival celebrated mainly in India or Nepal and a colour festival is celebrated in South Africa Durban, I’d love to go to one of these events the powders looks so colourful and bright I think it would be amazing.
- Go to a fashion show – I’d love to go to a big worldwide fashion show in one of the major cities this would be amazing to see the catwalks and designers as well as the upcoming latest styles.
- Hold a bird of prey – Not many people wish to hold a bird of prey but I’m a little different, I love animals and I love to admire their beauty and birds of prey like Eagles are much like sharks in the sense that they are fierce but also beautiful.
- Swim with Manta rays – I think manta rays are really incredible, I love how smooth and calm they are and I think it would be an unforgettable experience to swim with them.
- Travel everywhere on my travel list – This is a big one that wont be completed for a long time, but will eventually be completed because I love travelling and aim to finish my list 🙂
Well that’s ten random things from my bucket list! Hope you enjoyed!