I am running behind again on posting my daily challenge! So far the hardest thing has been trying to post on time! (hehe) but yesterday (27th) was my favourite colour and I took a little picture that I found really beautiful to show my favourite colour and I think it really is quite a simple yet beautiful photo and I hope you’ll all like it as well! 🙂
So (Drum roll please!…) my favourite colour is……. GREEN!
Name: Kiki Vogels
Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
Age: 19 years old
Blog link: http://www.awayofdreaming.wordpress.com
Has blogging helped you significantly in any other way: My English is way better then before and I get to know new products and people that I didn’t know yet.
This Summer there are many trends to be released and I thought I would focus on one specific one – Pastels. Pastels make some of the best colours for outfits because of the sweet innocent hues that are used, and it will be big this Summer! So I thought that I would show you guys some of the best pastel pieces that will be around! 🙂
Baby pink, powder blue, sweet honey yellow, mint green and summer orange are all big hits this Summer and I love them! They look so beautiful as an outfit or as an accessory and I think it gives the right impression of Summer, something sweet and playful.
I want to be a fashion journalist. If you didn’t know that you do now 🙂 My aim is to be a successful blogger and fashion journalist in the future for a big time glossy magazine, I’m not materialistic at all…far from it! My previous desired occupation was a nurse, I know what you’re thinking a bit of a crazy jump from one to the other? Well turns out my love for fashion and magazines has been combined by my newly discovered talent of being able to write good articles and it’s something I enjoy so there you have it 🙂
So I thought I’d tell you some little snippets about me:
- How many internships have I applied for since the start of this year? – 10 so far.
- How many published articles have I written since the start of University? – Around 15.
- Favourite thing to write an article about? – Fashion or the news
- Writers block? – Yes! everyone does now and then.
- Favourite colour? – Green or Red.
- Favourite season? – Autumn or Winter.
- Favourite animal? – Shark 🙂
- Hobbies? – Reading, writing, being an activist, helping the less fortunate and blogging.
- Do I like University? – Yes, although it has it’s disadvantages.
- Favourite holiday destination? – Ibiza or Cornwall.
- Favourite coffee shop? – Starbucks!
- Current favourite book? – Paper Towns by John Green.
- Favourite weather? – Sun but not if it’s too hot!
- Blackberry, Iphone, Samsung, HTC? – Iphone
- Something I want to do by end of this year? – Go on holiday, Swim with sharks or pass my driving test.
- Favourite magazines? – Glamour, Company, Heat, Vogue, Cosmopolitan.
- Favourite newspaper? – The I
- Something I hate? – Liars.
- Bad habit? – Eating sweets and take away.
- One place I want to visit badly – New York.