So being an avid clothes lover and fashion conscious girl, my wardrobe is jam packed full of pieces of clothing. I openly admit I do not have enough storage space so much so my partner has to keep some of my clothes in his accommodation as well! & back home in North London before Uni I was in the same situation where I had to many clothes and not enough space. So putting all these clothes to use I thought I’d share my 5 favourite items of clothing in my wardrobe with my faithful followers! 🙂
- My dark blue denim skinny jeans – Obvious essential and easy to wear with near enough EVERYTHING.
- A red embellished teddy bear jumper I picked up from a vintage fair when I first arrived at University -It’s dead cute!
- My Hello Kitty onesie – There is nothing better than coming home from long seminars and snuggling up in it!
- A Gok Wan black formal fitted shirt which my mum brought me before I came to Uni – Perfect for the formal/casual classy look.
- A new tunic shirt I brought from Dorothy Perkins in the sale – It’s autumn colours are beautiful and it was a bargain! WIN.