So I haven’t blogged in a little while and that’s because I’ve not been feeling so well lately but luckily I went to the doctors and I should be feeling much better soon! I have a ton of blog posts to write and I am trying to squish them all out so you all don’t get to bored of me (I hope you already haven’t haha) If you’ve been tagging along on my blog you’ll know I attempted the 30 day photo challenge, sadly I flopped that because I only managed to get to day 19! (Sorry!) However I’m on the look out for other lists/challenges and such to try so if you have any suggestions pass them my way! 🙂
Anyway so I thought I would do a little post about 5 things I want to buy when I have enough money because I am always adding stuff to my mental list in my head! So lets begin…
- Running shoes – This is the constant excuse I use for not doing exercise, the lack of proper footwear to do such strenuous activities! I do actually want to get a pair though, running in converse isn’t fun nor comfortable.
- BooTea Tea – A ‘teatox’, I’m not usually one for these sort of products as I rarely believe in them however after a good duration reading their website and also looking at other girls results on twitter, I’m going to give it a go just purely because I am trying to be more healthier from this point onward. (Google them if you’ve never heard of them, it’s worth it!)
- Soap & Glory™ Thick & Fast Flash Extensions Mascara High Definition Collagen Coat – I was looking for a long time for a new mascara, I like to keep my make up natural but I like my eyes to stand out and I don’t really use liquid eyeliner that much so I like to choose a mascara that gives me lots of definition and ‘oomph’ shall we say.
- Ritual Fortune Scrub – I got my first taste of the Ritual products from a magazine a while back (Perhaps GLAMOUR? Can’t remember!) and I tried the Ritual Fortune Scrub, now when I got my sample with the magazine I was surprised it was a full blown big bottle not the tiny little itty bitty samples you usually get so I was excited and hopeful that I liked this product because I had a ton of it in this sample. IT SMELLS LIKE PARADISE! literally, I feel like I’m on holiday in an exotic paradise when I use this! I usually don’t rate shower gels or scrubs because I’m never that impressed but this one is different! If you’ve tried it you’ll agree where I’m coming from and if you haven’t then you can buy it online quite cheap I believe 🙂
- Eyebrow threading – Okay so I have something to admit, I shaved off one eyebrow BY ACCIDENT! 😦 You’d think I’d know better, but was totally accidental (I bet you’re all laughing now) So I lost my tweezers and as a student I couldn’t afford to have my eyebrows threaded/waxed again for a while so I quickly used a razor to try and get rid of the bottom hairs and the razor caught the rest of my eyebrow in the process! 😦 (If you weren’t laughing earlier bet you are now) So for a while I’ve been using an eyebrow pencil and you can’t see that it was shaved off viciously but now they’re kinda grown back (HOORAY!!!) so soon I shall pay for my eyebrows to be threaded 🙂
That’s my 5 things I need to buy when I have the money, I hope you enjoyed it! Comment/like/subscribe/Tweet if you like lovelies! 🙂