So if you’ve read my previous post about 15 random things on my bucket list I want to do then this is like a little part 2 if you will, this is 5 random things I have already completed on my bucket list already! Enjoy 🙂
- Hold an owl – Bit of a random one I’ll admit but I got to hold an owl and although I was a little wary it was ADORABLE! They were rescue owls so he had previously had a bad life but he was called sunny and he loved cuddles! (Photo Below)
- Go to Japan – So in April 2011 we went to Japan to visit my brother for a week, since this was one of the countries on my long list of places to travel I got to tick that off!
- See a shooting star – Okay so this was a one in a million chance and happened at random but it was a magical experience I wont forget, it happened back home near London when I was at a bus stop seeing my partner home when we both looked up and saw a shooting star! Sounds like something out of a movie which is why I love it! 🙂
- Get a significant tattoo – So in June 2012 I decided I was going to get a significant tattoo and it would be my first tattoo as well so this was special too for me at least.
- Learn finger sign language – This is something I am quite proud of that whilst I have been at University I have taught myself finger sign language, which I think is always useful.
That’s a small snippet of 5 random things I have completed already on my bucket list – Hope you enjoyed! 🙂