So everyone has things they miss from their childhood right? You may agree on some of these things with me, I myself was born in 1993 and the thing’s I am about to list are things that I loved when I was growing up! 🙂
Here it goes 🙂
- Watching cartoons– Remember Arthur? Little bear? Rupert? Those shows made my childhood!
- Sega Drive – When I first played on my SEGA drive I never knew I’d grow up to love video games so much, thinking back to the graphics and quality of games to now is crazy!
- Pokemon – I miss the mornings I got to watch Pokemon whilst getting ready for school, it was too cool.
- Inflatable chairs – One of the best things ever…I had an inflatable green chair, I remember when everyone was going crazy for inflatable things, I even had a backpack! After I blew it up of course first.
- Tamagotchi – Not the new ones that are around today but the really old kind of tamagotchi and I got my first one on holiday and it was baby pink and in the shape of an egg, my parents brought me and my siblings all one and I loved mine thought it was incredible.
- Films – I once watched a film with my dad called The Tenth Kingdom, as scary as it was this was a great film still and even to this day after 13 years of it’s release and of me watching it I still remember the key parts!
- Barbies – I had various barbies but my favourite was one that was mermaid whose tail changed colours in the bath and one where I could highlight her hair with some accessory thing I got with her, I miss these.
- Stick on earrings – Those tiny little stick on earrings that came in the shape of moons and hearts, I liked them but they often got stuck in my hair or somewhere and I usually only ended up with one left…
- Beanie Babies – I collected them for a long and perilous amount of time, there are bags of them at my parents house.
- Jelly shoes – I proudly can say I owned a pair of silver glittery jelly heeled shoe sandals that I wore everywhere, even school. Apparently they sell them in some retailers now for adults so may just grab a pair! 🙂
- Furbies – I had a furby and it was grey, I loved it till it kept me up all night every night with its talking and squeaking…then it found a nice home in the spare room away from me.
Well that is all for now guys hope you liked that little insight 🙂 Subscribe/follow or like 🙂