So I started my little blog challenge a few days later than I originally planned but let’s get a move on now it’s started! So day 1 was 10 facts about myself to share with you all. I’ve done a few of these before so apologies if you’ve already read a fact or two I’ve put before 🙂
- I have a double jointed thumb. I happen to think it’s pretty cool, I always used this to my advantage playing thumb wars!
- In less than a years time I will be graduating!
- I like to put my make up on in the morning, wash my hair and paint my nails. I know some people hate these tasks but I love them!
- I think I’m allergic to peel off face masks. This could of course be fact but also maybe just me assuming, as I’m not sure… (my skin starts burning, gets red and irritated and then stings when I use them so who knows!)
- Sometimes I get overly worried and panicky.
- Sometimes I am confident in myself, others times not so much.
- I love Lasagna and cheese more than I should.
- I have irrational fear of seals, killer whales and crocodiles.
- I love sharks, they’re my fav!
- I love going on holiday. (But doesn’t everyone!)
So that’s my little list of facts about me and I hope you liked it, tomorrow will be day 2 which is describing the last place I went on holiday so stick around! 🙂