Okay so I thought I would do ten little things I may not have mentioned before about me and I hope this helps you to feel like you know me better 🙂 Enjoy!
- I used to be Hello Kitty crazy – Quite literally not long ago everything I had was Hello Kitty, some may see it as babyish but quite a few people saw it as cute and I liked it so went with it. Now I am older I sort of fell out of love with the idea of Hello Kitty now I just buy my nieces pieces of clothing and things with it on instead of myself!
- I am not a big fan of the sun – This sounds weird, but sometimes I do not like the sun at all and would prefer if it rained or snowed. Although I am partial to some sunbathing when it is sunny outside!
- I was to scared to read the Goosebumps books – FACT. The front covers scared me and I never read them at all and probably wont ever.
- I am rather tall – Around about 5’8 – 5’9 something which I love and hate at the same time.
- I always used swap career aspirations – Until now I have always swapped career aspirations, you name it I wanted to be it once. Nurse, army soldier, firefighter, baker, lawyer, teacher… the list goes on but I think that partly is because when you’re growing up you do not know what you want to be therefore you imagine most jobs in a blissful and spectacular way when in reality there are advantages and disadvantages in every occupation. Now I am set on being a fashion journalist/editor and I am working towards that!
- I have a double jointed thumb – It sounds gross when you say it, but if you Google it or whatever all it means is my thumb can move back further than usual, hard to explain I am sure there are some YouTube videos you can watch that would explain it better visually 🙂
- I love pets – I used to have to 2 Russian Dwarf hamsters, a goldfish named Jaws that came from the circus and a German Shepard dog 🙂
- I used to be a tomboy – I cringe every time I think back to how I dressed and looked.
- This time last year I was worrying about… – Getting into University and getting a job!
- In A level we studied Frankenstein and Dracula, out of the two Franky was by far the best book and I learnt Dracula was just a book about sexually frustrated people according to my teacher.
Well that’s all hope you enjoyed 🙂