So this July I am moving into our new apartment for our second year at University and to say I am excited is an understatement! Halls has been a roller coaster of crazy times, there was times when I played pranks, times when my flatmates drove me insane, times when we all argued over the cleanliness of the flat, so now it is coming to end I decided to share ten things I definitely won’t be missing! 🙂
- The sound of my flatmates playing their guitars at like 2am in the morning or watching a film on full volume in the early hours of the morning.
- The arguments over who takes the bin out because it gets left so long the person who has to take it out has to make at least two trips from our 3rd floor flat to the bins.
- Walking up and down three flights of stairs everyday.
- Not having enough space to keep my clothes or things because my room is so tiny!
- People stealing my food, it’ll be great to be able to go shopping for food and actually eat what I buy.
So that’s five small things I am rather looking forward to not being in halls, hope you enjoyed it 🙂