Mostly everyone has hobbies! Some people like horse riding others prefer baking or sewing but I thought I would share with my you guys a few of my hobbies! So you guys get to know me a little better 🙂
- I love reading! I love all genres and I think my top three favourites would have to be John Green’s Paper Towns and Frankenstein by Mary Shelley and Finding Alaska also by John Green. I can read for hours if I have a good book and nothing to do, in my eyes sometimes it is like an escape to a different place and time 🙂
- One of my other hobbies has to be gaming. I have been playing on games consoles since I was very young starting with my SEGA drive! From growing up playing sonic and tails on SEGA I grew up to love playing PlayStation and Xbox as well.
- Obviously I have a passion for blogging, beauty and fashion otherwise I wouldn’t be doing what I love to do which is blog about all those things. I enjoy blogging and having new followers and getting to look at everyone else’s unique blogs too 🙂
- I have previously wrote a post about my love for travelling and the wanderlust that I have for it. In the future after University I aim to travel to many places and make it an avid hobby.
- In the picture below you will see a painting set and that is because in my free time I like to paint and draw as much as I can, I find it relaxing and enjoyable 🙂
- If I’m not reading a good book or a newspaper then I’m 100% likely to be devouring a fashion magazine, I love them it’s a sweet simple addiction.
- Finally I love to bake cakes, cookies or anything sweet! I like cooking but nothing is more fun than baking! 🙂
Well I hope you liked that little insight into my hobbies 🙂 Follow/Like.